The World Ends With You: Noise Busters

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Unique magic world sound effects you have to use in your game.
  • The World Ends With You: Noise Busters

Play It Here: (Gamejolt)

Play It Here: (Kongregate)

A Score-Attack Arcade game with RPG features based on the cult classic, The World Ends With You.

The World Ends With You takes place between the realms of life and death. Powerful beings give the recently departed a second-chance at life through the "Reaper Games", a series of challenges that take place along 7 days. Neku Sakuraba is one unlucky soul who finds himself playing the Reaper Game. The Noise are beings attack the participants of the game and make the chance at returning to life even slimmer.

============================================

Features:

Level Up your characters to bust more noise Rack up your score by keeping your combo multiplier up Increase your rank to unlock new Pins and abilities Collect loot from Noise to further improve your characters

Playable Characters:

Neku Shiki (Unlocked at Neku Lv. 10) Beat (Unlocked at Shiki Lv. 10) Joshua (Unlocked at Beat Lv. 10)

============================================

Videos

Screen Shots

Credits (Sprite Rips)

menos_grante

NightOwl35

• Awesome arts and colors.

Any full screen version?

• Awesome arts and colors.

Any full screen version?

I've been mulling over whether or not I'm going to make a downloadable version (I think that allows for full screen...) but part of the appeal is comparing your scores to others...

I'll let you guys know if I do.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Looks amazing! Is this the first game you've made with Construct?

• Looks amazing! Is this the first game you've made with Construct?

Hah, I'd like to say it is but I did release a puzzle game a few years ago although I don't know if I would call it "complete." The same goes for the Pokemon game I released in 2013 as it's kind of in an eternal public beta...

Noise Busters is finished though, and the only changes I plan on making will be based on player feedback, fixing bugs, and "special events."

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)