Please give me a feedback

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
  • Hello Scirra-Community,

today i am not here to ask something, i want you to tell me your true opinion on my game.

I made that a week ago as my "starting project" . i am new to construct2 and never used it before so this is my first ever creation :D , but now i am getting a feeling like i would look through a tunnel. I mean i cant say if the game is "good" so far or even got some potential, because i worked on in for serval hours maybe days and i need the point of view of an outstanding person :)

Please take yourself 6 minutes wath the video forgive my bad english and tell me what you think.

Should i continue working on this ?

youtube.com/watch

xx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The game is shaping well , but is a bit vague for now , you might need to introduce a main mechanic to get it out of the crowd ( Like , Ability Stealing for Kirby ; or Mushrooms for Mario ; the whip in Castlevania ; or even Chell's Portal Gun )

Something unique to the character that makes him special and designed for this epic quest of big proportions

Otherwise , basic platformer , something I could play for free .

Also , For your issue , Read this

Edit :

Tip of the day ;

People won't tell you what you should work on

You work on what you like working on !

People can only give you feedback on what you achieved

Anyways ,

Cheers !

• The game is shaping well , but is a bit vague for now , you might need to introduce a main mechanic to get it out of the crowd ( Like , Ability Stealing for Kirby ; or Mushrooms for Mario ; the whip in Castlevania ; or even Chell's Portal Gun )

Something unique to the character that makes him special and designed for this epic quest of big proportions

Otherwise , basic platformer , something I could play for free .

Also , For your issue , scirra.com/tutorials/73/supporting-multiple-screen-sizes

Edit :

Tip of the day ;

People won't tell you what you should work on

You work on what you like working on !

People can only give you feedback on what you achieved

Anyways ,

Cheers !

Yep that was my first thought too.

I will work on the point with uniqueness.

So what do you say, you would play this because of ..... ?

Anyways, thanks for the review :)

• burningcake Melting icing ray!! I see potential in this game! Cover the enemies in icing and then jump on them to knock them out when they cant move! Or instead of knocking them out absorb them to become more powerful/more hp... make the icing ray shoot further.

Build the ideas up, make it over the top! I think you have the start of something here - keep working on it!

• You got to imagine why we the players would like to play your game and tell us about it because we don't know why we want to play something unless we know more about it :)

• If you don't have fun playing your prototype so far, kill it. Slice it into pieces and remove all the parts that are not fun. If you are left with nothing, start again in another direction.

• burningcake Melting icing ray!! I see potential in this game! Cover the enemies in icing and then jump on them to knock them out when they cant move! Or instead of knocking them out absorb them to become more powerful/more hp... make the icing ray shoot further.

Build the ideas up, make it over the top! I think you have the start of something here - keep working on it!

thanks for your reply mate , but what is a icing ray ??

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)