Ninja Kunai Defense!

0 favourites
  • 8 posts
From the Asset Store
10 turrets rendered in 3D with top down and menu views. Three upgrade levels per tower.
  • Ninja Kunai Defense

800 plays and counting!

A defense-type arcade game where you charge a kunai throw to defend against an eternal onslaught of shuriken!

Let me know what you think! I've had a lot of feedback so far and I've been tweaking the mechanics all day. I even recorded a short

Subscribe to Construct videos now

playing it!

How to play:

Click to hold and charge your throw. Release it toward shuriken, but be careful of the angle you throw it at! All projectiles are affected by gravity. By hitting a shuriken for the first time, you will regain one shuriken throw. If you miss, or hit a shuriken that has been hit once, you will still not regain another! Time your throws effectively.

v1.2 Changelist

• Pressing R will now clear out the audio fade effect, and will not cause any other weird issues.
    • The background clouds now have at least a rudimentary scroll.
    • You can now change the volume of the audio and optionally mute the music.
    • Added a few more shuriken variants. Also, the floppy now has a reduced spawn chance.
  • Looks fun. Challenging game.

• Simple,fun,awesome!! Thats what mobile gaming is all about!!

• Thank you both for your comments! I'm thinking of porting it to mobile. Not sure yet since I have other things to do, but I'm considering it.

• Updates! v1.2 is out!

• Pressing R will now clear out the audio fade effect, and will not cause any other weird issues.
    • The background clouds now have at least a rudimentary scroll.
    • You can now change the volume of the audio and optionally mute the music.
    • Added a few more shuriken variants. Also, the floppy now has a reduced spawn chance.

Also, so happy about having almost 800 total plays! That's a lot more success than my previous game, hahah.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey, cool game! Would you consider selling it?

• sidneycat certainly. Always a price. Are you seeking a license to host? Or you are interested in the source code? Or would like to purchase the entire game?

• Probably the source; my company puts games on Facebook, so we need to add Facebook login etc

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)