Little Skaters - on iOS and Android

• Wow, brilliant game brilliant graphics.

Plays fine on my Moto G4 which is a pretty crap phone by all accounts.

I was thinking you should really implement a swipe to go forward as well as the tap and you should also allow a tap left third right third screen to go left right as well as the swipe RL. This would cover all intuitive actions. Also sometimes my swipe registered as a tap to go forward killing me. Also sometimes there appears ton of difficult traffic where previously at the same point it wasn't so bad not sure if that's deliberate

anyway , yes

horribly addictive and inspiring.

Nice one.

Hey thanks for the useful feedback.

I'm not sure about the swipe to go forward because it seems like a slightly more complex action than tapping. A single tap should be the simplest action for moving forward.

Tapping at left/right edge of screen as an alternative to swipe left and right is a good suggestion though. I can look at doing that in an update.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It looks like there is a bit of a gap on the lower end of the screen on the iPhone X. Still performs well though.

• Great game! How did you manage to use the entire screen on iphone X? I can't get it to work with my games.

• Great game! How did you manage to use the entire screen on iphone X? I can't get it to work with my games.

Hey thanks. If it works well on iPhone X that would be pure luck! I didnt do any testing on iPhone X or do anything specific to make it work for that device.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)