Heart Box - 6,000,000+ downloads! [Android] [iOs] [UWP]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Use this epic life system with hearts like famous games in your game!
  • Extension Update for Heart Box is available on Google Play and App Store! Try now!

In this update:

• Added 40 new levels
    • Added 4 new achievements
    • Added new cartoon
    • Added support for 5,8-inch and 6,2-inch screens
    • Fixed lags of physics
    • Fixed some levels
    • Fixed mistakes of English translations (thanks to Duffy)
    • Fixed sound bugs
    • Reduced of ads
    • Optimization and minor bugfixes
  • Extension Update 2 for Heart Box is available on Google Play, App Store and Microsoft Store! Download free now!

In this update:

• Added 40 new levels
    • Added 4 new achievements
    • Added new cartoon
    • EU privacy law requirements implemented
    • Fixed parry balls in "Bathe the ducky!" mode
    • Fixed some levels and hints
    • Fixes and optimization

Also, ios performance has been improved with WKWebView and Box2DWeb. And the minimum version of Android for installing the game is increased to 4.1

• 1 million download with 4.6 rating wow! so good!!!

• klkev

Thank you! :)

• 🔧[Android] Update Heart Box v.0.2.17:

This update is a technical and is intended primarily for device owners with Android 5.0 and higher. Now, for such devices, the APK "weighs" only 7 megabytes instead of 30, and the installed game takes 20 megabytes of space instead of 80, and the amount of RAM consumed also decreased.

The next update is coming soon and it will bring skins, currency, daily gifts and new achievements into the game!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Fantastic the game has surpassed 1 kk down on Google Play, congratulations.

I would like to know how the UWP version did as I tried to do some and realized that the performance is a bit unusual

• Fantastic the game has surpassed 1 kk down on Google Play, congratulations.

I would like to know how the UWP version did as I tried to do some and realized that the performance is a bit unusual

Thank you! Sorry for the long answer. I did not notice that UWP has poor performance. Each game has its own reasons for poor performance, but I constantly try to optimize my game.

• Creative Update for Heart Box is available on Google Play & App Store!

Hi everybody! This is a long-awaited update for those who were waiting for the level editor in the Heart Box! Now you can create your own puzzles and share them using QR codes! But do not forget about #HeartBoxQR hashtag so that I and other players can find your level on the Internet. Also in the game there is a section "Collection" in which you can add levels created by other players.

Let's start creating of funny levels for Heart Box together!

• Heart Box was published in IDewm@XBOX program for Windows 10 and now it has Xbox Live achievements!

Unfortunately, the game is currently available only for Windows 10 PC, since there is an error on mobile devices that has not been solved yet. I'm looking for a solution, but if I can't fix this error, then I will publish a separate version of the game specifically for Windows 10 Mobile devices without achievements, as it was before.

In this update:

- Added 34 Xbox Live achievements!

- Added a lot of skins for Robby

- Added coins on levels

- Added daily presents

- Added presents between levels

Download free: microsoft.com/en-us/p/heart-box/9nblggh69kp9

• I have a question about UWP export.

I did a lot of tests and the sounds do not always run on my projects when I export to UWP.

I researched a lot on the subject and it was suggested to run the sounds as .mp3.

Your game is running without any problems in Windows 10, I would like to know the correct export process or some link that I can guide in the process.

Your game is fantastic.

• I have a question about UWP export.

I did a lot of tests and the sounds do not always run on my projects when I export to UWP.

I researched a lot on the subject and it was suggested to run the sounds as .mp3.

Your game is running without any problems in Windows 10, I would like to know the correct export process or some link that I can guide in the process.

Your game is fantastic.

Hi! Sorry for late answer! This error was in the old version of the engine, in the new version it is fixed. I'm just exporting a game for Windows 10 there is nothing special.

• 🎉 Heart Box reached 5 million downloads on Google Play! Thanks to everyone who downloads, who plays and who creates their levels in the game! Ahead of a lot of interesting updates and improvements to the game, stay in touch! 😉

• that's awesome! congrats on 5 million downloads!

very impressive.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)