I've been using Construct 2 since late 2011 and over the last four months I've been building a mobile game in Lua after prototyping it in C2 (unfortunately C2 wasn't able to give me the framerate that I needed). I've put together a trailer and hope to get some feedback from you.
It's an endless runner where you help Bruce Moose in Danger Moose Dash as he makes his escape from the wolves' underground lair.
- 150 missions!
- insane gadgets!
- lots of power-ups!
- collect oil drops and trade for supplies!
- enlist Ollie the oil robot and find the gusher!
- a ton of disguises, everything from an elephant to a court jester!
- find the magic salmon and become invincible!
- rise through the 20 different ranks, until you can finally say "I AM BRUCE MOOSE"
Here's the teaser trailer, which I completed this weekend. Take a look and tell me what you think. I started learning Lua via Corona back in April. I aim to release Danger Moose Dash in October for iPhone, Android and iPad. Any feedback and critique would be very much appreciated!
There is no way I would have been able to program even half this stuff if I hadn't spent 15 months eventing with C2.
Here's the link to the video on YouTube:
Danger Moose Dash on YouTube<font size="2"></font><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><font face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></font><font size="2"></font>