C2 games on Google Play *_*

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Google Analytics 4 Plugin for Construct 3 enables metrics and analytics for your games easily.
  • Hi,

I made a new game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .ballinbox

If anyone could give me more ideas and suggestions please let a comment belov.

Thank you

P.S. Is a simple physics game with nice fancy graphics.

• Hi,

I made a new game:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .ballinbox

If anyone could give me more ideas and suggestions please let a comment belov.

Thank you

P.S. Is a simple physics game with nice fancy graphics.

I will download your game and write you a 5 star review and then will play it and reply to u here again with suggestions ,

can you the same for me ?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iraqdev.svc[/code:2kjj267d]
  • Radulepy here are what I think:

• The game has... a lack of graphics it seems, I mean there are no backgrounds, the rest seems fine.
    • It was laggy at first, but it became better quickly (I did stop my internet correction as suggested, but I should try again with it enable to see if that has an impact or not).
    • we can move the block constantly, that is something I don't see everyday (generally we have to put the block then launch the physics), it works but I am not sure how the stars works then.
    • the upgrades I did not understood
    • letterbox scaling is sometimes bothering on mobile and tablet
    • the menu could be clearer (the upgrade button was the blinking sprites it seems, and the start button seems like a title, not a big deal but maybe a little work could help).

I hope that helps.

Also, ball in box made me think of those:

http://www.gesti-odr.com/images/offres/full/5917-fleury-michon-ball-in-box-ODR.jpg

• Aphrodite

wow, thanks so I'm working now on upgrades a lot, there are many bugs but the next week it will be MUCH more cleaner and better. ( i hope ) )

* At letterbox, how can i make it better? i didn't knew how to do that?

But in conclusion how is the game ( stars? )

aliweka

Thank you, i am waiting your oppinion/suggestions

• Aphrodite

Also, i didn't knew what backround to use?

Suggestions?

I tought that a cleaner bg is better,,,, i was wrong...

P.S. Does the internet has a impact?

I mean the ads becouse I wnted to earn a little bit, but i can't even earn a buck.

• Hi

-I have tried your game. From player point of view I found it great. The game gets really challenging and sometimes "annoying and addictive" which is really great.

• Developer point of view, it is fascinating how simple but addictive your game is however it needs some improvements

suggestions

1) Google play integration- It would be great if the game had achievements and a leader-board if applicable.

2) The levels can be shown in an array! like this

http://www.imacify.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Screen-shot-2011-05-11-at-3.09.21-PM-300x225.png[/code:q247cj8g]
    3) I like the graphics they are simple but they can be improved. 
    4) Menu could be presented clearer. 
    5) Add endless mode to the game 
    6) Facebook share button 

Over all rating [b][h2]( 7.8 / 10 ) [/h2][/b]

I wish you could do the same for my game  here [code:q247cj8g]https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=145254[/code:q247cj8g] I would really appreciate it and it would really help
  • Well for the letterbox issue it really is something that cannot be simply solved with one fit-all solution, so you might try to search for supporting different screen sizes.

For the background, simple is not an issue, plain white however is too simple I feel, I am thinking of something like the clockwork of the originals castle of illusion for some reason, not saying it should be that but I just think it has the same "automatic movement" feel.

Also i do not rate games until I am far enough in them or they are complete enough, so for now I cannot give a note for it as I think it would not yet be fair to it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • aliweka

Thank you very much, you make me happy today, i thought i had a bad game... but i think is not so bad yet.

I will do the same with your game. (+5Stars)

I think the array is a little bit to hard to do but after i will have more than 100 level i will do that.

The game has achivements + I will add next days bigger upgrades + upgrades fixes.

How could I make the menu more "cleaner"?

I don't know how to add a FB button anyway thanks man.

Aphrodite Thank you, i will try putting a simple background

als I would like to say that thouse stars are giving withing the time you finish the level.

• Radulepy

No i think your game is really great and the idea of it is pretty solid : )

thanks for doing the same for my game i appreciate ti

well the array would be very helpful so players can re-attempt levels and see the levels they attempted already.

I know i seen your inside game achievements they pretty neat. However people would also like to be rewarded in google so google achievements its easy done using cocoonjs

clearer i meant not cleaner! but that is entirely your decision

i didnt manage to make my fb share yet too

• aliweka

Hi, tried yesterday 5 times to download your game

it says package error on google play

(after it downloads)

I'm using allview a5 quad.

• Aphrodite, aliweka

any ideas how to start earning some pocket money from that game or others?

i've already have ads

• aliweka

Hi, tried yesterday 5 times to download your game

it says package error on google play

(after it downloads)

I'm using allview a5 quad.

yea some people have reported this problem to me but I really have no idea how to fix it ! the game is optimized for 8700 device ill make sure yours be included. Regards

• aliweka

try exporting using ARM

• aliweka

try exporting using ARM

i can im using ludei

• aliweka

yes, that is becouse it won't work on ARM arhitecture.

Sorry can't try it but i gave it 5 stars.

Good Luck

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)