Alla Prima Paint

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Paint the drawings the way you like, with 77 colors to make various paintings.Have fun and in the end save your painting
  • Did a couple of more updates in the last couple of weeks.

Ver 1.7

Added - Brush Preview.

Improved - Saved brushes now also save the saturation, luminance, opacity and size of the brush.

Improved - Download size further reduced.

Added - Two new brush types added.

Improved - Two of the brush types had the jitter reduced to keep the dab size normalized to allow better combinations.

Changed - Swapped position of color dabs and brush type dabs.

Fixed - It was possible to selected many of the icons when it was not intended by ending a paint stroke over an icon.

Fixed - The bottom row of the Brush Save slots were conflicting with the row above it.

Paint

Ken

• Hi. Just from a marketing stand-point, you might have greater success lowering your product from $99 to 20 or lower.

There's simply so many paint programs out there right now.

• Hi Khaz, the $99 price is for our flagship product TwistedBrush Pro Studio. That is native Windows application. Alla Prima Paint is the CC2 based app that is ad supported and currently on the Chrome web store for free and $10 for the full version.

But indeed there are a lot of paint programs out there.

Thanks,

Ken

• Version 2.0 of Alla Prima Paint is available.

Take a look at http://paint2.pixarra.com

Video at: http://www.screencast.com/t/fsSnhTyH

It's also available now as a a desktop distribution for desktops. (Sorry purchase only for that available from the Pixarra website order page).

Ken

• Now this something new, this a full paint tool.

Great work.

And maybe you should check your link, i think you must delete %20 after .com

• i made some kind of paint but not like that!:) it is possible but right now construct does not use canvas pixel fill! so if you get a plugin for c2 coloring every pixel of canvas in part! then you can do that and even add brushes!

• This is beautiful program, very clean, very polished and actually useful. Well done, sir, you won the internet today.

• Absolutely amazing work!

I will admit that I misread initially and installed the pro version for Windows. LOL...I could not get my mind around how such a thing could've been made in Construct 2 though I was trying to figure it out. I think there are some features in the pro version that could be implemented in the C2 version using particle effects and WebGL shaders.

Anyway, both versions are amazing in their own ways. I've never seen a paint program quite like what you have accomplished with Twisted Brush Pro. Congrats!

How long have you been working on this?

• Now this something new, this a full paint tool.

Great work.

And maybe you should check your link, i think you must delete %20 after .com

Thanks for the feedback! I didn't find a space (%20) on the links, maybe the link fairy fixed them for me.

Ken

• i made some kind of paint but not like that!:) it is possible but right now construct does not use canvas pixel fill! so if you get a plugin for c2 coloring every pixel of canvas in part! then you can do that and even add brushes!

True filling and mixing pixels one at a one will be a bit sluggish in JS. Alla Prima Paint does not do this, instead pastes brush dabs fully on top of each other letting the browser implementation of HTML5 pixel mixing do the work.

Thanks,

Ken

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is beautiful program, very clean, very polished and actually useful. Well done, sir, you won the internet today.

Thank you very much! Construct2 is quite enjoyable to work with.

Ken

• Absolutely amazing work!

I will admit that I misread initially and installed the pro version for Windows. LOL...I could not get my mind around how such a thing could've been made in Construct 2 though I was trying to figure it out. I think there are some features in the pro version that could be implemented in the C2 version using particle effects and WebGL shaders.

Anyway, both versions are amazing in their own ways. I've never seen a paint program quite like what you have accomplished with Twisted Brush Pro. Congrats!

How long have you been working on this?

Thank you very much!! Indeed TwistedBrush Pro Studio is quite a large beast compared to Alla Prima Paint and yes many things in TwistedBrush Pro Studio couldn't been in Alla Prima Paint. But then again some things were easier, plus cross platform etc.

TwistedBrush Pro Studio is over 10 years in development (Calendar years, not man years).

Thanks,

Ken

• > i made some kind of paint but not like that!:) it is possible but right now construct does not use canvas pixel fill! so if you get a plugin for c2 coloring every pixel of canvas in part! then you can do that and even add brushes!

>

True filling and mixing pixels one at a one will be a bit sluggish in JS. Alla Prima Paint does not do this, instead pastes brush dabs fully on top of each other letting the browser implementation of HTML5 pixel mixing do the work.

Thanks,

Ken

oh thats how its working then! )

• >

> > i made some kind of paint but not like that!:) it is possible but right now construct does not use canvas pixel fill! so if you get a plugin for c2 coloring every pixel of canvas in part! then you can do that and even add brushes!

> >

>

> True filling and mixing pixels one at a one will be a bit sluggish in JS. Alla Prima Paint does not do this, instead pastes brush dabs fully on top of each other letting the browser implementation of HTML5 pixel mixing do the work.

>

> Thanks,

> Ken

>

oh thats how its working then! )

edited :

oh i actually done that system in my paint on construct 2 arcade long before this! but i used no brush types just a spite .. does the same thing! just you have nice brush effects on sprite looks great!:D feels great! awesome app you made good job! but is it in c2?! or is js imported?!

• Yes it's entirely in c2 but I did use some extra plugins and created my own behavior for the fine details of the stroke handling.

Thanks,

Ken

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)