Airscape: The Fall of Gravity - OUT NOW!

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Gravity Square is a game where I aim to reach the square at the polka dot door :)
  • TunaUppercut aha,, that's interesting. Fullscreen mode isn't supposed to change anything at all!

If you have time, could you give this Chrome demo a shot, see how that works? (ignore the weird loading screen text, left that in by mistake)

If it works for you in fullscreen we'll know that NW has a fullscreen issue.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/419 ... index.html

Thanks!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • In Full Screen Mode the game only lagged during the intro section. But once it got to the regular game stages it ran perfectly.

• TunaUppercut OK, so I think that makes it pretty clear that it's a NW issue. The intro scene *is* pretty demanding...

rogerwang I'd like to help you work this out, is there anything I can give you to help out with it?

• sqiddster - hey demo'd your game in-person at BFIG 2014 and had a good talk with your composer. The game ran great on the laptop there...

a lot of players were super impressed and had never seen anything like it.

you totally should have won an award or at least an honorable mention, but this year the bfig was messed up with the voting..people had to go to a specific website and vote and unless exhibitors remembered to actually tell people then no one voted. last year they had Guidebook which was way better for voting and probably a more accurate poll.

keep up the good work..

• sqiddster Amazing art style! The trailer made me dizzy so I had to cut viewing short, .

• jobel Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it. Yep, apparently it runs great on macbook pro laptops

• Just tried the demo and I don't know why, but playing it made me happy. Beautiful and elegant presentation, great soundtrack and sound effects. Cute, clean and consistent graphics and fluid gameplay. The game did make me a bit dizzy, but that might be on me.

It might be the best C2 project I've ever played. Truly inspirational.

• alvarop thank you so much! I'm glad it wasn't laggy for you. Hopefully I can work with the NW people to get it sorted out for everyone soon!

• It wasn't laggy I tried it on Safari on my hackintosh.

• sqiddster I downloaded the demo from Steam and it ran windowed on my PC and I was getting super lag. Like it sort of made the game not playable. I received the messages at the bottom saying my FPS was too low. When I went into settings I put it to fastest but it didn't make a difference. My computer is a Windows 8.1 desktop that I just built about 6 months ago. Not super top of the line but moderate. 8GB RAM, RADEON R7 260X 2GB DDR5 graphics card.

However, that dropbox link above has NO lag whatsoever. So put that version up on Steam if you can!

• jobel good to know that it's a NW issue and not an issue with the game.

rogerwang how do you think we could attempt to work this out? I'm willing to help you however I can.

• sqiddster ahh I get it.. doh, you rolled out to Node Webkit! okay, that makes sense now. Still that's pretty bad. Does it just mean NW is using a version of Chrome that has problems? It makes me nervous how much time I've spent on my game and I to am looking to NW as my only deployment option.

• Hey, I tried running your demo, but that's what I get when I start it, and nothing responds. https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0jUjW ... sp=sharing

• Thanks

There's actually a bug with my Sorry! page, it should have text telling you that your computer isn't supporting webGL for some reason.

This is interesting, because Steam should automatically install the directX components needed, which is the usual cause of such a screen.

Have you run into problems running webGL before?

• Thanks

There's actually a bug with my Sorry! page, it should have text telling you that your computer isn't supporting webGL for some reason.

This is interesting, because Steam should automatically install the directX components needed, which is the usual cause of such a screen.

Have you run into problems running webGL before?

Of course, it did install it. But nope - never head any wgl issues before that I'd know of. My specs are in the description.

And now when I finally started working on my game, I noticed that the movement is just not fluid. Honestly, nw situation me f'in x100 mad.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)