2 PLAYER GAME called 'Respond!'

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Hello everyone!

I just published my third app on Google Play. It’s called ‚Respond!‘ and it is a competitive 2 player game!

If you like my game and could give me a positive rating, that’d be great! Many thanks in advance!

Free download from Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.respond.creativemind

Here is the full description:

'Respond!' is a fast-paced, action-packed 2 player game! Two players can play at one device!

Touch the buttons to shoot arrows at your opponent, who then will have to defend himself by casting shields through touching the same buttons. Sounds easy? It isn't!!! Try to overrun your opponent as the pace of the game is getting faster and faster!

Featuring:

• 2 player mode (Normal Mode and Crazy Mode), local on one device
    • 1 player mode (Normal Mode and Crazy Mode)
    • Highly addictive gameplay
    • Trains reaction time and coordination skills

Screenshots:

How to play:

Main goal:

Touch the buttons to shoot arrows at your opponent. Hit your opponent's base 3 times to win.

Normal Mode:

You and your opponent attack each other alternately. You can block arrows by casting shields, which spawn at the white dots in front of your base. Timing is crucial.

Crazy Mode:

Both players attack at the same time. You can't cast shields, but colliding arrows will destroy each other.

Have fun playing!

• Hi,

just checked out your game.

The 1 player mode is okay, but the 2 player mode is extremely entertaining! Great game!

I wonder how many people will leave it on their smartphone to play with their friends?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks for the feedback. We will see in the near future I might add a web-based multiplayer mode sometime.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)