Zombie Annihilation

0 favourites
  • 14 posts
From the Asset Store
Welcome in, Annihilation Movie Trailer, a specialized boutique movie trailer sound effects library.
  • Hi Guys!

Soon I will release Zombie Annihilation. It's a casual top-down defence game, where you have to annihilate huge waves of incomming zombies.

Game will be release on Android platform at first. Even though at some points there are hundread of objects at a time the game works pretty well even on devices as old as SGS4. Wrapped with IntelXDK.

Game is in Alpha testing now and still need some improvements and cosmetic changes, but I think it's already enough for presenting it as a late prototype.

I leave some screen below.

I'll surely let you know once it's done, but if you want to stay updated till that time you may want to follow my FB site. Cheers!

• Looks like fun.... Now how do you die? Is it when they get to the fence line? Just curious....

• Thanks. Yes exactly. Once they touch the fence match ends. Every wave there are more zombies comming and the are stronger. So you will die at some point for sure. But you can upgrade your turret and rocket launchers. And try the wave again. I'll try to post some video later today.

• One of the cosmetic change you mentioned is perhaps the bullet?

It is well visible, but, how to say, it' s too "cartonish" in a more realistic graphic...

Maybe it should be ok with a simple ghost effect or some shining to resemble more the metal.

Keep it up!

• One of the cosmetic change you mentioned is perhaps the bullet?

It is well visible, but, how to say, it' s too "cartonish" in a more realistic graphic...

Maybe it should be ok with a simple ghost effect or some shining to resemble more the metal.

Keep it up!

Thanks for the feedback HR78! Well pretty much of the graphics need replacement still, but to be honest I didn't think about the bullet haha. The screenshots are pretty big and "static" so you see the bullet in details, but on mobile device during gameplay, you just see something bright moving fast. But that's true - it's a cartoonish bullet - good catch man! I have a real one too, let's see how it will look. Thanks again .

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Overall interface just got reskinned. I think it's gonna stay more or less like that.

• I'd like to play this as soon as it releases (Thumbs up(Y)) . I like how the game works, this type of games are what gamers like to play on googleplay. Have you decided on a new release date or are you still waiting for the IntelXDK update?

• Thanks .

Release date is moved now to 15th of March. Just hoping new build system will be ready till then. In a meantime I have added some new features, maps... even added a tank so the screens are a bit deprecaded. Also everything else is ready like the presskit, trailer movie etc. So now just waiting and optimizing still a bit.

In a meantime I am working on Zombie Annihilation port to AirConsole which will recieve a subtitle "The Winter Duel". It's a local multiplayer version where two players fight agains big waves of zombies.

Funny thing is that the port will probably be released before the actual game ;D.

Will keep you updated!

• Port version screen.

• And Port version gameplay screen

• Looking great and hella fun.

Did you have a day/night or fog system? cus I think it'll be more challenging if you have one. Like during nighttime, you'll have limited range of vision. And since you cant see well until they are too close, you wouldnt know where to focus your firepower to. Says if there is a tanker coming and you are as good as dead when you finally see him.

• Thanks trquangss . Unfortunately there is no day/night nor fog system. This game is already pretty heavy so adding those features would cause serious problems for mobile devices IMO. However there are several maps, some of them are imitating daytime and some evening time.

The mobile version is easy at the beginning but getting really challanging with later waves anyway.

The AirConsole version is basically a duel between players in a meaning "let's bet who can kill more zombies".

I'm planning also to do a port to desktops, but this will be a version with many more possibilities so it won't be that much casual as on mobile. And as Desktops have much more resource power, the fog system might be very interesting! Thanks for the tip!

• Agree! I've tested my games and most of the times mobile devices couldn't handle them,

even the simpler ones. Thus I'm sticking with browsers and desktops for the time being.

I like games that seem easy to play but hard to master, maybe it's a fetish :)

So I'll definitely keep an eye on your coming releases.

• Za is live now. You can check the details here:

Thanks

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)