Zelda Inspired Practice [Playable]

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Basketball Practice is HTML5 game written in construct 2 and 3 engine that simulates hooping.
  • Finishing up slime2 (such an original name) that shoots slimeballs. Top gets cut off when you damage it.

Took longer than I thought

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Play here:

http://www.loubagel.com/archives/zeldapractice/061916/index.html

Updates:

• Map size expanded
    • Oasis added. Must traverse the desert maze to get to it
    • 2nd Enemy Type added
    • Random drops by enemies
    • Coins added (dropped by enemies)
    • Shuriken vending machine (too lazy to make full shop)
    • A few other surprises, including...
    • Last but not Least: Easter Eggs. Literally, 3 eggs hidden in desert. AJAX/PHP/mySQL table added to track who finds them. If that doesn't mean anything to you then simply put, when you find an egg you will know how many other have found it ("You are the 1st person to find this egg").

Hope you enjoy and happy egg hunting!

(will post more images in new post)

• Oh, and I don't think I ever thanked Wrangler and SoldjahBoy for the nice comments! Sorry for the delay! Gave me more motivation to add to it.

If you enjoyed it before you should definitely take a look again!

• Just did a play through- very cool man! I loved the jump across the chasm- totally didnt expect that

very smooth

didnt find any easter eggs though...

• I found 2/3 easter eggs

I bet if I could see an over-view map I could find the third- I couldn't figure it out! That second one was very clever though! I knew there had to be something on that screen.

• I found 2/3 easter eggs

I bet if I could see an over-view map I could find the third- I couldn't figure it out! That second one was very clever though! I knew there had to be something on that screen.

Nice work! Congrats on being the first!

I see you are missing the green egg. That is actually my favorite I will send you a map as requested when I get a chance because I'm not sure that will help you as much as you think!

• well, i did not find anything.. just look the oasis far beyond

Here's a tip:

And a map!

• wow, that jump is awesome! thanks for the tip.

• wow, that jump is awesome! thanks for the tip.

Ha, thanks!

No problem. I didn't realize I made it so difficult!

• , the problem was that when I arrived on that place I just took the way back. maybe you can put a sign or something or is just me, that do not explore all the corners of the place.

• , the problem was that when I arrived on that place I just took the way back. maybe you can put a sign or something or is just me, that do not explore all the corners of the place.

Yes, I was thinking about putting something to attract players but didn't know what so thought it would be a fun surprise.

• , if not a sign, you can put a coin lying on there..

• Great game. Hope you post the capx someday.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)