[WIP] Small runner for mobile!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Various Bell Sounds (from small to huge) / 35 Unique Clips / 2:46 minutes of audio
  • Hey, I'm making progress with this infinite runner I'm making for mobile and I need some feedback as all I've gotten for now is comments from a couple friends. The HTML version can be found at http://mobilegame.bitballoon.com (The store still isn't done yet, and "Journey" is a temporary title; also, game modes aren't going to be called as they are now). Any suggestions/feedback would be appreciated!

• Yeah nice already. I like the overall implementation of risk incentives.

• The mechanic is solid.

Some feedback:

• The ship/triangle/player lags behind the current touch.x/touch.y The animation you use is cute. However as I tried to dodge around circles and squares and make it to the gaps, I found myself dieing not because I hit the wall or obstacle, because the ship doesnt follow my exact movements the path I told it take, and the path it took were different. This caused some frustration.
    • Love the 1x, 2x points area's. Hell Id add more of those, that made me want to stay at the top of screen and score bigger points.
    • The controls will work well on mobile, can be played with 1 finger.

Good luck on the development

• CigarOfSinatra in what way would you like the player to be moved? Instant to where the touch.x/y is, follows the finger faster than its current speed?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It should always be where I am touching if you designing a twitch based game. Your game requires that I make precision movements. Give me precision controls.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)