Waterfly Octus [Action Platform]

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Wanting to do a Shot n Run game easily? Here is your chance!
  • I started doing this game in Ludum Dare # 30, already has passed a long time and have not yet finalized.

I was in trouble with my computer, and that next week I should be with a new computer. When everything is ok, I will resume production of this game (also the Sword of Fireheart).

The story of Waterfly Octus is very simple.

One day Octus was quiet living your life under the sea when an earthquake shook the ground. Soon some bright golden stars began to fall and Octus was fascinated with those shiny objects, this time Octus begins his adventure to collect those stars by the ocean outside.

Play the Demo v1.0.0.6 here - https://www.scirra.com/arcade/action-games/waterfly-octus-876

• I wanted to play it but it didn't work for me. I was not able to move left or right! Up and down worked but when I click left/right nothing happens. The swim-animation is played though. I've tried arrow keys as well as numpad.

• I wanted to play it but it didn't work for me. I was not able to move left or right! Up and down worked but when I click left/right nothing happens. The swim-animation is played though. I've tried arrow keys as well as numpad.

Sorry for the bad experience, I haven't fix the controls to mobile and in the browser I just tested in chrome right now.

• I also tested it with firefox. Same problem here. I don't think it is browser-specific.

• liquidmetal probably this has to do with the way I created the event in the construct, I must have made a mistake x)

• ^^ Cute little game - i did not try that many levels - but "Bonus 1" seems a bit to hard to complete within the time limit (im guessing this is a kids games mostly)

Maybe im a noob, but i could only complete it with 1 sec left - Maybe add some +time objects.

Keep on doing what your doing - i like the old pixel stuff.

• Great game! I liked the concept (water) and the graphics as well.

• thank you and jogosgratispro

I really didn't think much for the game have a good difficulty flow, but now when I made available the demo I saw the evaluation of players, and the level design of some parts will have to be improved

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I really didn't think much for the game have a good difficulty flow, but now when I made available the demo I saw the evaluation of players, and the level design of some parts will have to be improved

Kewl - I will revisit when you have improved them. Keep up the good work.

• >

> I really didn't think much for the game have a good difficulty flow, but now when I made available the demo I saw the evaluation of players, and the level design of some parts will have to be improved

>

Kewl - I will revisit when you have improved them. Keep up the good work.

Nice! I'll start editing this game probably next month, because I want to dedicate this month to Sword of Fireheart, and try to give a gas in adjustments and improvements.

• looks great man, simple and fun with some great graphics and music.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)