Tappimatchi {demo}, seeking mobile performance feedback.

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Firebase: Analytics, Dynamic Links, Remote Config, Performance, Crashlytics on Android, iOS & Web Browser
  • Hi

I've started working on a Tap'n'Match concept, and I am looking for some feedback on Mobile performance.

It is in the very, very early stages so also, I would like some feedback on the general game concept.

Only 1 Zone available at the mo, and 4 Levels on that Zone.

Controls: Just Tap'n'Match the Top image.

I haven't got a working name for this concept, so I am open to suggestions.

Game here: http://www.sizzle-games.com/Tappimatchi

• Updated, with new gui, 1 zone completed with 8 levels, and 2 levels on zone 2.

Still in very early dev, let me know what you think, and how it plays.

• Hey there.

-Objective is simple enough. A fast enough player can tap the right caveman palette as they spawn at the top to the screen. However I love how the "right" palette can change at any time giving you the chance to tap the ones already at the middle and bottom if you're fast enough for extra points.

-Minor nitpicks: Background vs Caveman sprite graphics clash.

-Dialogue boxes, padlocks and arrow symbols could use a more fitting theme (draw them as rocky or at least give them a Stone-Age look.)

Cheers.

• Hey there.

-Objective is simple enough. A fast enough player can tap the right caveman palette as they spawn at the top to the screen. However I love how the "right" palette can change at any time giving you the chance to tap the ones already at the middle and bottom if you're fast enough for extra points.

-Minor nitpicks: Background vs Caveman sprite graphics clash.

-Dialogue boxes, padlocks and arrow symbols could use a more fitting theme (draw them as rocky or at least give them a Stone-Age look.)

Cheers.

Thank you for your feedback, and taking the time out to play the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Any general notes/advice as to how you put this together? I could probably make something like this myself (and be impressed with my amateur skill), but I'd probably run into issues.

• good

• good

Cheers

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)