Structure - Testers wanted for Puzzle Platformer

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
An amazing and interesting puzzle game for kids!
  • Hi Guys,

I have been working hard on my first Construct 2 release "Structure". And I would love for you guys to test it, and hear how you like it or if you find any problems.

What's it about?

Structure is a simple puzzle platformer where you need to lead the hero out of the 'structure' and back to safety. You do this by moving around boxes solving puzzles.

Structure is optimized for play with a Xbox360 controller but can just as well be played with a keyboard, the controls are listed on the website as well as here;

Left Analog Stick: WASD, A: Space B: Space Y: Q X: - Start: O Back: R To exit the options menu press ECS.

Know Bugs

Though the game is near finished, there a are a few things I already know;

I am not a native English speaker nor writer, and I did not check or get the text re-written properly When you collect all the coins they often don't add up to the 330 grand total(this is such a crazy bug!!!!) Might it happen, sometimes blocks don't bounce off but overlap each other (I would love to know where, so I can change the blocks)

I made the game mainly for myself to enjoy and develop my skill in construct. So I tried to make a game I would like to play, and I believe succeeded at that. But I hope some of you can spare a minute to try it as well and off course I hope you like it.

You can find the game here;

http://structure.brokwerk.com/

Greets,

Lex

• Nice little game. It took me some time to get used to the jumping, but I am sure that it is by design.

Also when I first went to you website music and soundfx were off.

• Nice little game, me like.

But when I will say, there wasn't any audio when I was playing

And if you don't have any audio, or if it was by design. I will say it got Little bit boring because is no sound to be honest.

But I actually know about a free program and it's commercial free I think, they said it was, but anyway. It's a program that generates 8bit sounds. And is pretty good at it. It's cold BFXR i'm using it it's kind of fun. Anyway

there was one glitch when I was playing the game. It's the part when you're building up bridge out of the blocks, level 3 or 4. The blocks just collide with each other and become one block. I jumped down into the pit and we started the level, but it was still doing it. and 8 we starts after, I we started the page. And dented booted up the game and then it worked.

I pretty much stopped after there, because there's no sound, to be honest.

But where interesting game

• Nice little game. It took me some time to get used to the jumping, but I am sure that it is by design.

Also when I first went to you website music and soundfx were off.

Hi atomoso, thanks for taking the time to play it! The music indeed is turned off at the start and can be turned on in the options menu. I kind of turned it off when I found there was no gap-less looping, which I could not fix. Since I use a fairly small loop for the music every 40 seconds a gap would fall in the music which I thought would be less acceptable then no music to start with....But I guess I'm wrong about that..SFX should be on by default though.

The jumping with the W is a thing I hear back a lot, I am thinking about switching it to the space bar. Would that help?

Do any of you by the way know a fix to the gap less looping of music??

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice little game, me like.

But when I will say, there wasn't any audio when I was playing

And if you don't have any audio, or if it was by design. I will say it got Little bit boring because is no sound to be honest.

But I actually know about a free program and it's commercial free I think, they said it was, but anyway. It's a program that generates 8bit sounds. And is pretty good at it. It's cold BFXR i'm using it it's kind of fun. Anyway

there was one glitch when I was playing the game. It's the part when you're building up bridge out of the blocks, level 3 or 4. The blocks just collide with each other and become one block. I jumped down into the pit and we started the level, but it was still doing it. and 8 we starts after, I we started the page. And dented booted up the game and then it worked.

I pretty much stopped after there, because there's no sound, to be honest.

But where interesting game

AlexiaWay, thanks for taking the time to play the game!

I know which level you are talking about and I will fix that asap!!! There is actually music in the game which can be turned on in the options level! Funny thing is I used a tool similar to BFXR called as3sfxr.

I will turn on sound by default!

thnx again!

• Thinking of it I might just loop my 40 second music loop 50 times and put that very long music track in the game....still after 30 minutes a gap would appear in the music....I might not be that big of a problem then, though a fix would be nice...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)