Stealth Side Shooter (Template/Game Kit)- ON 80% off

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
After 6 months of development, countless source recording & editing sessions we happily present you with Stealth Game.
  • Cool project you got going on here! Keeping my eye on it

that is great!

Thanks guys your responses really helped me to stay motivated up to this update. Responses overall are massive motivational boost for the whole project.

:

What happened to the daily updates you promised beforehand? :-

there were three reasons.

for one, I wasn't able to do daily updates due to helping with home refurbishment.

The second and third was that I felt that the demotivated without a significant amount of visible improvement in addition to simplifying AI so it can be expanded upon for the next update.

Update AI Foundations + Extras:-

[Added] Player can now Running

[Added] Run and Walk speed is adjustable inside the "PlayerMask"

[Added] Jump/Running/CanUseGun - Ability can be toggled off for player

[Added] Destructible Windows! jump through or just shoot down - shards appear when destroyed.

[Added] new animations so state triggers are more apparent.

[Added] lamps can be shot down so the lights in a room don't work anymore

[Added] adjustable how far the player can to be to interact

[Added] Gamepad: Aiming reticle now takes into account the angle the stick is pointing at

[Added] the player now has to be on the floor to interact with the stairs

[Added] LightSwitch can be toggled individually to have lights on or off on start of layout

--------------------------------------------

Now for The AI

[Added] Toggle Standing or Moving

[Added] toggle the direction an enemy faces on start of the level

[Added] Bounce off walls/Edges or stops on the edge for few seconds and turns around when alerted to the player

[Added] Follows player when alerted to presence

[Added] Alert Icon appears when Alerted to player - disappears when not alerted

[Added] Jump Ability can be toggled on/off

[Added] Will jump after player from where the player jumped from (if they have jump ability)

[Added] EnemyID system to check who is who. (for this to work the Enemy ID has to be unique)

[Added] Sight is limited when they're in a dark room

[Added] Adjustable Individual Health

[Added] Adjustable LOS (Line Of Sight) range for when the enemy is in a dark room or not

[Added] Cooldown Timer - How long it takes an enemy to stop being alerted

[Added] Cooldown Period is adjustable

[Added] Adjustable Individual Alert/Not Alert Speed

[Added] Adjustable Cone View for When Alerted/Not Alerted

[Added] started on - Adjustable Attacking Range (checks if player is within range to initiate attack)

and many more AI adjustable values/Bools

Looking back at the list of things added.. DAMN felt the list would have been smaller but more days to work on this really increased the output.

the next update will make some improvements to the AI + adding patrolling paths + Turrets + Dangerous Tripwires + Grenades

ONE LAST THING

Do you guys want this available now in its current state with updates coming in as I write up updates here? give your votes here on

Strawpoll

• i think at this moment you can add it to store. early access is better than long waiting ))

• I agree with Release it now. I personally don't have an opportunity to use it right now, but I'm sure others would!

• i think at this moment you can add it to store. early access is better than long waiting ))

I agree with Release it now. I personally don't have an opportunity to use it right now, but I'm sure others would!

Alrightie then I will proceed to create a video explaining things and a trailer of sorts. and upload to the scirra store after fixing up some little things. so hopefully by the next update it should be live

• Update 10: Lazers + Power Generator + Weapon Throw + Custom Patrolling :-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Weapon ID System -

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Weapon Name

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Reload Interval

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Per Shot Interval

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Max Ammo Capacity

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Max Clip Capacity

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Bullet Spread

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Max Bullet Length

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Weapon Density

[Added] Weapon ID System - Set Weapon Elasticity

- Weapon Throwing -

[Added] Adjustable Throw Strength

- Clouds -

[Added] Clouds - Set Individual Frame

[Added] Fixed Physics on Doors

[Added] Snow - Adjustable Minimum & Maximum Contortion Width

[Added] Snow - Adjustable Minimum & Maximum contortion Height

[Added] Rain - Adjustable Minimum & Maximum contortion Width

[Added] Rain - Adjustable Minimum & Maximum contortion Height

- Lazers -

[Added] Lasers - destroy Snow/Rain now

[Added] Lasers - Adjustable Health

[Added] Lasers - Adjustable Individual On Toggle

[Added] Lazers - LazerID

[Added] Lazers - Adjustable Length Interpolate Speed

[Added] Lazers - Adjustable Width Interpolate Speed

- Tread Block -

[Added] Tread Block - (acts like a treadmill)

[Added] Tread Block - Adjustable Individual Speed

[Added] Tread Block - Set Individually if Items gets push Left/Right

[Added] Tread Block - Can Drag Player, AI,Other Objects and itself

[Added] Tread Block - Adjustable Overlapping Y Offset

- Power Generator -

[Added] Power Generator - Toggle if On or Off

[Added] Power Generator - Connected to Lazers/Lights/TreadBlock

[Added] Power Generator - Health

[Added] Power Generator - It can be Destroyed

- Enemy Patrolling -

Now for The AI :- PATROLING!

- PT = Patrol Trigger -

[Added] Patrol Trigger Sprite

[Added] Set Individual "StandTime" In PT

[Added] Toggle "StopAI" to in PT

[Added] ID system for PT this is to make PT only react to AI with same EnemyID

[Added] Set Direction AI faces on PT

- ONE LAST THING -

Now I'm just gonna set up a Mini Trailer for the (Template/GameKit) now with some Image Assets for the Store.

For now I'm gonna slow down on the updates until the project is up on Scirra Store or potentially

itch.io

is anyone is Interested, if anyone is interested in that comment in the post

• Update 11: -

• The project files have been uploaded to the Scirra Store Awaiting Approval for now check the Link

HERE

• Demo has been uploaded to the SCIRRA ARCADE - that will be updated per update posted here --->

Check it out

• the Trailer is still on the way will be included in the next update
  • Update 12: IT IS AVAILABLE NOW ON SCIRRA STORE -

it has been approved for the store check it out, will be continously updating it and writing up the updates as they are approved for updates on the store.

Link to the Store page

• Update #13:- LAUNCH TRAILER

Click the Image to view the trailer

click the image to view the Launch trailer

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Update 14:- Request Gathering

If there are any new ideas or features wanted ask away! I'll most likely implement them soon into a new update for the template

• I really like how this turned out, and hope to work on something with your template in the future. I do have a few ideas.

• Kill Focus Camera (the camera zooms in on the enemy OR player kill, showing it in slow motion)
    • Optional Limited 4/8 direction attack aiming (I'm one of those gamers strictly playing on consoles; mouse aim will never work for myself and many others)

That's all I can think of without giving ideas specific to my own game mechanics I'd use in my game.

• I really like how this turned out, and hope to work on something with your template in the future. I do have a few ideas.

- Kill Focus Camera (the camera zooms in on the enemy OR player kill, showing it in slow motion)

- Optional Limited 4/8 direction attack aiming (I'm one of those gamers strictly playing on consoles; mouse aim will never work for myself and many others)

That's all I can think of without giving ideas specific to my own game mechanics I'd use in my game.

is that all? shouldn't be too hard to implement.

• This game just seems so awesome! Thank's for putting it in there!

• the template is currently on sale for 80% off won't be for a loooong while after this 2 day sale

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/stealth-platform-shooter-gamekit-1213

• EDIT Never mind, just got the email code. Cheers!

For some reason my previous post didn't showed up, so i'll write again.

I didn't received my game link/code after I bought it an hour ago, I've made my payment through PP btw. Are this issues quite often on Scirra store? because I've got no problem on my earlier transaction. Thanks!

• This is a great template. Has updating finished for this project?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)