Rats & Castles progress and future

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Progress\Loading Bar. Now Load you game like a Professional.
  • Hi!

I've updated my game demo of Rats & Castles with new features and bug fixes and I really want your feedback on it!! There is some missing features that I want to add but for now I've reached the event limit of the free edition of Contruct 2. I plan to run a little Indiegogo campaign to be able to purchase a Business license and finally release the game on Android and on PC later. I hope you will have fun with the demo and leave a review if you can!

Thanks in advance

scirra.com/arcade/adventure-games/rats-and-castles-early-demo-965

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • you can just use a Personal Licence if you're just working on it

the game is unfair with the enemies I ended up dying couple times to the just landing on the enemies - would recommend stomping the enemies to take them out.

• Hi, thanks for the feedback!

I've set the goal to business license because the minimum campaign I can run on Indiegogo is 500$. I want to set a flexible funding campaign because as you say the Personal License is enough for now. But if the full goal is reached I think the Scirra team deserves all of it for what they've accomplished. I really want to see this community grow and succeed.

As for the unfair part I will try tweaking enemy positionning to make it better and I will experiment with enemy stomping mechanics to see if it works well for the game.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)