Push The Button [Scirra GameJam Entry]

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Push the Box Puzzle Game likes Sokoban made with Illustrator
  • My 2015 Scirra GameJam Entry for Newgrounds|Scirra "Deception"

Description

The world is overpopulated and a great culling is upon us.

The world is about to be culled to 2 million. If you were lucky to have you name appear on the lottery list, then you will be among a guaranteed 1 million to be a part of the new world.

Unfortunately, billions were not on that list.

Push the button - it is simple, the last living million still pushing the button will join the lottery list and live

Push The Button

Damn, I wanted to do so much, unfortunately I ran out of time for this game jam.

I wanted to create a situation where you feel guilty by the choices you make in trying to ensure your families survival.

I only managed to finish 1 puzzle, but in actuallity it is a process of 10 plus puzzles, all with one goal: Hacking the system.

I wanted to create a smartphone feeling to enable touch control, so obviously this was designed to be accessed via smartphone.

Please allow fullscreen to get the max experience.

I Appologize I ran out of time... I hate submitting incomplete work, but I submitted in hope you see what I was trying to achieve and enjoy the experience of it.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey Dutoit,

Pretty good for a 5 min experience! I pushed the button for a while before I realised you could swipe to get to the apps, lol. I really like the concept and the intro story did well in setting the mood for the game. It's a shame you ran out of time, with more development I could see something like this going viral.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)