Ignatius - concepts, artworks, trailer(update page 2)

0 favourites
  • Nice style, and the mecha-dog is quite creeepy...

• Wow!! That looks great!!

I love the art style and the animations!!

• Wow!! That looks great!!

I love the art style and the animations!!

Nice style, and the mecha-dog is quite creeepy...

Thanks ^^

Main menu from Ignatius

• Hey

New gifs from Ignatius

• Your style is amazing!

It's dark and gothic but it's not a clone of Limbo or something else.

Waiting for the demo

• Hey

We just launched a website. http://sonsofwelder.tumblr.com/There are many new materials from Ignatius. Could somebody help me and please check if there are any mistakes in English, because I wrote it with google translate. I will be grateful Thanks

• Not long ago I thought <look, what a beautiful "Limbo-alike" game they are making>.

Now I realize that this is becoming WAAAAY better done than the game I used to compare it.

Guys... Awesome work.

• Not long ago I thought <look, what a beautiful "Limbo-alike" game they are making>.

Now I realize that this is becoming WAAAAY better done than the game I used to compare it.

Guys... Awesome work.

Oh man. Thanks for those kind words

• Could somebody help me and please check if there are any mistakes in English

"Ignatius is an atmospheric 2D puzzle-platform game. The game will soon appear on mobile devices with the android system. It will be release in couple of days and will be for free. So stay tuned and follow us on our social media "

You should capitalize 'Android' since it's a proper noun. I think if you don't capitalize 'Apple' computers, they come after you

'It will be released in a couple of days for free' is a better structured sentence.

• Could somebody help me and please check if there are any mistakes in English

"Ignatius is an atmospheric 2D puzzle-platform game. The game will soon appear on mobile devices with the android system. It will be release in couple of days and will be for free. So stay tuned and follow us on our social media "

You should capitalize 'Android' since it's a proper noun. I think if you don't capitalize 'Apple' computers, they come after you

'It will be released in a couple of days for free' is a better structured sentence.

Thank You. Its corrected now

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • This is how Ignatius looked like in january 2015 and how it looks now hehe

• Oh, wow! It looks stunning! I love it!

• Love the art style of this! Keeping an eye on this project

• Providing English grammar correction feedbacks? The community is really helpful. Maybe I need to show my game later.

By the way, I also like the game. You need to put old Ignatius's face to some enemy.

• It's cool to show how it was and how it is now.

Maybe, you could put the old graphics in the game, just one level. Could be a bonus if you win some level.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)