HuntyGem

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
  • Just a little puzzle platformer thing I've been messing about with. I have ideas to take it further, but this was just me experimenting with stuff like triggers and screen by screen movement.

HuntyGem 0.06

LEFT / RIGHT ARROW KEYS to move

UP ARROW KEY to jump

Few things to note..

• The boss.. just threw him in there to test an idea (you'll see when you get there )
    • Couple of teeny tiny bugs, but nothing game breaking... I hope :}
    • The name is as temporary as everything else ;p

It's a very early prototype that kind of expanded. Let me know your thoughts

Thanks for checking it out!

• haha, those one hit deaths are brutal. It would be less frustrating if you got to at least kept the gems you've collected.

I like how responsive the controls are, though. It was quite fun to play once I realized not to touch anything.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • haha thanks for trying. Yeah it's one of those decisions.. "do I, don't I" reset the gems collected hmmm.. I kind of liked the hardcore feel of losing all the gems. They're actually pretty simple to get. Maybe I feel that way because everytime I added a room, gem, etc, I started from the beginning each time. Even for me, that very last gem is a bit tricky though, but it's not necessary to get it...

Also, those caged gems.. there's a hidden button in each of those rooms You have to really use your eyeballs to see some of them :}

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)