[FEEDBACK?] CasuRally - Pseudo3D racing

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
75 vehicle sound effects, from real looping car engines to jet aircraft and sci-fi engines.
  • ouais25

Actually it's quite simple to set up the handling and sliding etc. with chipmunk. I can send example at some point...

• TOKYO DRIFTIN' BABY!!! Fast and Furious... Very well done. I took me a minute to figure out the controls but overall everything worked as good as my skills could work it.

Nice Work...

• ALLMarkMade

Thanks for the nice feedback!

• Getting steady 60fps. You're off to a good start! Really nice job faking the 3D

• i love the micro 3d with c2

• ouais25

Actually it's quite simple to set up the handling and sliding etc. with chipmunk. I can send example at some point...

I'll try to implement it my way when I'll start my project. We can exchange then

Ouais

• The 3D effect is awesome, the cars rotate so smoothly it almost seems real 3D. As for the camera it's extremly desorienting, keep the same angle and just give it a few tilts here and there to give a bit more action.

You should work heavily on the graphics though, when do you intend on releasing the game?

• I confirm, notwithstanding the changes (in better) you made, the camera is still a bit...

• ouais25

Always interested to see what others have come up with. We can exchange...

2DManiac

Thank you for the feedback. The biggest problem with the camera is in the center of the map because the camera has to make a really fast turn there. I'll have to make some work around there. The graphics are for testing purposes, but I'm still going to go with "low poly" style. Don't have release date yet.

HR78

I'll keep on working with the cam..

• HR78

Car consists of 60 frames that are chosen by the angle of the car base...

wow, for me this absolutely impressive! really great work!

i always thought of doing something alike but i didnt even succeed in exporting sprites from blender in the wright angles (also i have no clue how the map/camera effect works haha). do you have a plugin to export the sprites or do you turn them by hand and then hit export?

• > HR78

> Car consists of 60 frames that are chosen by the angle of the car base...

>

>

>

wow, for me this absolutely impressive! really great work!

i always thought of doing something alike but i didnt even succeed in exporting sprites from blender in the wright angles (also i have no clue how the map/camera effect works haha). do you have a plugin to export the sprites or do you turn them by hand and then hit export?

Maybe you can have a look at this:

Ouais

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Thanks! that looks like the tool i need

• wow, for me this absolutely impressive! really great work!

fldr

Thank you very much for the kind words. It has taken some try and error iteration until I got it right.

2DManiac

HR78

ouais25

roguecore

ALLMarkMade

colonel Justice

I changed the camera. How do you like it now.? Browser needs to be refreshed until "smoother camera" notification in in loader screen...

• It does seem a bit easier to drive now.

• I confirm, now it is also more playable.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)