Beans: The Coffee Shop Simulator

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Find pleasure in juggling balls with this basic HTML5 template
  • Beans is a simulator game about crazy people who make crazy beverages in a crazy coffee shop.

Beans is also a passion project. I met my wife in a Starbucks, and I’ve always had a bit of a preoccupation with the strange things people say and do in coffee shops.

We do our best to lampoon a few aspects of coffee culture, and we think you’ll really like it. If you’re a fan of the ‘tycoon’ games – read on.

Features:

Build your own coffee shop from the ground up – which is how buildings are usually constructed.

Muscle out the competition and take over the coffee business in five locations around Townburgh.

Train your employees and unlock skill trees to make the ultimate coffee czar.

Research delicious recipes involving coffee, bagels, and blenders – sometimes at once!

Chiptune Jazz soundtrack which is either soothing or annoying depending on your taste.

More things that will inevitably creep in and slow development to a crawl!

Cool Stuff

I greatly enjoy collaborating on games, and we're basically cobbling this together. If you'd like to see some more screenshots: https://www.facebook.com/coffeebeansgame/photos_stream

You can always fork me or grab a build on GitHub - I'd love to hear what you think

Warning - the project is a massive mess. Check the Readme.MD for the plugins you'll need, too.

I'll repost as I dev blog! Cheers guys, keep doing everything you do.

https://github.com/ricethin/beans-repository

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Nice game and idea! do you do the graphics yourself?

• Some of these are me, and others are Kenney's Public Domain pack on itch.io!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)