Audio analyzers for Youtubers/Video Editors

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Add SubRip (SRT) subtitles to your videos in Construct 3
  • im working on the next version lets say 1.1 wold be pretty useful for people who want to do spectrum effects for YouTube music videos or other stuff and dont have the knowledge, money, time etc for more complex software licenses.

basic controls for adjustments so it can enable any shape you want .. speed ratio etc... loading music from HDD or url in ogg format or wav ( not sure i have to see what type of formats the audio supports for c2 if are imported from outside )

angle movements etc background loading sprite rain effects and more

and wold be awesome if i can figure it out how to record the canvas.. so you record a small avi or flv video of the song and then just export or upload directly to your server or even youtube/facebook profile

Whats your thoughts about this "little" project? useful not useful? what features you wold like? if wold be possible?

First version can be foundHere

If you cant run the web version you can always preview it on youtube

!!!version 1 is pretty heavy since was meant to be just a test and show people what you can do with the audio.analyser effect that C2 has built in.

Curent Requirements to run the first version

Minimum requirements : dual core 3.2Ghz 4 gb RAM 1gb GPU card with webgl Support

Recommended : quad core i7 8gb RAM 2gb GPU card with webgl support

New version will be more optimized.(meaning less objects and smaller requirements.)

Drawable objects and updates/s ~870

!!!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)