video is not working in website

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
8-bit retro-style music and sound effects: 10 loops-able music tracks and 301 individual SFX!
  • Hi everyone,

Actually i had made a game in construct 2 which also includes couple of videos.. while making game when i was previewing it in browser., the video was been playing fine., even when i was making my website (when i had not hosted my site) i exported the game to html5., and try to run it in my website, then also video was being played..

But when i hosted my site., purchased domain.., after that when i ran that game on website., the video was not getting played., neither i was able to see the video., nor i was able to listen the audio of that video....

I tried using different formats of video in my project(i:e mp4,webm,ogg) but result is still same.... I also checked MIME types of my website host server., all options and types are available there...

Please help me out as my whole website is dependent on this game....

thankyou

• This is a typical problem caused by having the wrong MIME types set. Double-check them. Also check the browser error console for information about precisely what is going wrong.

• try to write absolute path to video (path to video on your site), not relative in C2. This help me.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • MikeMS

try to write absolute path to video (path to video on your site), not relative in C2. This help me.

Why respond to a 6 month old thread when the OP hasn't even been on this forum for nearly 6 months?

It's always good to offer help, but in this case, I don't think it warranted any.

• MikeMS

> try to write absolute path to video (path to video on your site), not relative in C2. This help me.

>

Why respond to a 6 month old thread when the OP hasn't even been on this forum for nearly 6 months?

It's always good to offer help, but in this case, I don't think it warranted any.

Becouse solution can help to another person with the same problem.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)