VER 2 - Individual Squares Or Squared Background

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
2 Squares
$5.99 USD
Turn the center squares so it matches the other.
  • If I wanted to make a game where the player must catch and then position different colored blocks into individual squares, would I have to create "X" amount of individual square sprites for them to snap into place?

Or could I make a squared background and then have them snapped by there X and Y location?

I tried browsing the forum but I guess I'm not phrasing the words right.

Thanks for any help you can give.

If I wanted to make a game where the player must catch and then position different colored blocks into individual squares, would I have to create "X" amount of individual square sprites for them to snap into place?

Or could I make a squared background and then have them snapped by there X and Y location?

I tried browsing the forum but I guess I'm not phrasing the words right.

Thanks for any help you can give.

VER 2

So my for-mentioned post may be a bit vague, so I'll try explaining.

In my game there will be colored squares randomly generated: X(10, 640)and Y (0,0)and have the physics behavior. The player at their discretion will have to drag and drop them into a tiled grid as quickly as they can.

How would I go about implementing this event? I've tried 'snap to' but it didn't work. And I tried something else (forget the event) but in testing the game it allowed you to drag and drop over other squares that were already there.

Thank you to anyone that can poitn me in the right direction.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)