[TUTORIAL] Upload your iOS game to App Store using intel XDK

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
You can upload screenshots and photos to your server very easily.
  • laoniustudio never happened to me... Can you download teamviewer? I'll help you through remote access when I have the time.

• Terrific post. This will be pivotal in my decision whether to purchase C2 or not. Curious they shy away from this topic as much as they do. Thanks again!

No problem, good luck with your project mate.

• ondraayyy amazing post! But I'm running intot he same issue as laoniustudio

I'll be hammering away at it the next couple of days, keeping an eye here, and will update if I figure anything out.

-Nick

• ondraayyy

great work thanks a lot i hope that i see this complete tutorial because i was spending these last 3 days on searching how to export / use intel xdk specially the .CSR and certificate

this should be marked as sticky ... because it's the most complete tutorial

if you can put this on a PDF file ... that will be magic

• If anyone here are experiencing the same problem like adagar & laoniustudio try installing your app using TestFlight. Instead of installing the .IPA file right away to your iOS Device through iTunes.

You can download TestFlight on the AppStore, and download your app through testflight, but in order to do this, you need to have "Application Loader" in a Mac OS.

Open up "Application Loader" upload your compiled .IPA file. This process will upload your .IPA file to your iTunes Connect.

Once it's uploaded in iTunes Connect go to "My Apps" click your Apps, click "Releases" then add your email to the "Internal Testers" list and enable the "TestFlight" options in your desired build.

Once its enabled, go to your email address (with your iOS Device) and click the link provided by itunes connect in your email inbox, it should be downloading your app.

The method above is the RECOMMENDED method by Apple instead of installing it manually from iTunes.

If this still doesn't work then there must be something wrong with your build settings in IntelXDK or C2 Project Settings.

• If anyone here are experiencing the same problem like adagar & laoniustudio try installing your app using TestFlight. Instead of installing the .IPA file right away to your iOS Device through iTunes.

You can download TestFlight on the AppStore, and download your app through testflight, but in order to do this, you need to have "Application Loader" in a Mac OS.

Open up "Application Loader" upload your compiled .IPA file. This process will upload your .IPA file to your iTunes Connect.

Once it's uploaded in iTunes Connect go to "My Apps" click your Apps, click "Releases" then add your email to the "Internal Testers" list and enable the "TestFlight" options in your desired build.

Once its enabled, go to your email address (with your iOS Device) and click the link provided by itunes connect in your email inbox, it should be downloading your app.

The method above is the RECOMMENDED method by Apple instead of installing it manually from iTunes.

If this still doesn't work then there must be something wrong with your build settings in IntelXDK or C2 Project Settings.

• ondraayyy Yea that worked! Seems like the iTunes method is funky, but the Testflight approach works for sure.

Many thanks!

• adagar no problem. laoniustudio you should probably follow this step too.

• ondraayyy & adagar thanks, sorry for late reply, I was out of town on weekends. I have tried to use the testfight, but still the same, can not login, so I am wondering if there is something wrong with my project, so I create a project use C2's template, it works, no crash on my ipad, even if I install through itunes. Now I really have no idea, as my project works fine on my android device, but no ios, so would you think it's the problem with my project? ondraayyy if you have time, I can download teamviewer, thanks for your help

• laoniustudio probably the problem is in your Intel XDK Project Settings, I will PM you when I'm free as I have other projects to work on for the moment.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ondraayyy ok, thank you so much

• ondraayyy & adagar finally, I solve the problem, cheers~~~! and I found it really useful to pull out the crash log, and it will tell you what exactly cause the problem, my problem is one of my sound audio crash, I replace it and all done. also thanks for your help

• I'm glad you solved it By the way, do you mind telling me where did you pull out the crash log?

• ondraayyy

this is for windows:

1、Sync your iPhone or iPad through iTunes using these instructions from Apple. The crash log files will be synced to your computer.

2、Open Windows Explorer.

3、Copy and paste the following into the address bar and press the Enter key:

%APPDATA%\Apple Computer\Logs\CrashReporter\MobileDevice4、Open the folder name of the device you’ve synced.

5、Select the most recent or relevant crash logs. The name of each log file will include the app, the date and time the file was created, and the device

• laoniustudio thanks buddy I'll try that out

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)