Trouble with posting to the chrome web store.

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily add web monetization to your game and start earning money from supporting visitors.
  • I'm trying to publish my game, for testing, to the google chrome web store, but when everything get published and I open my game it's just completely black and nothing starts up and there is no indication of anything happening. I've published multiple games to the google chrome store and this never has happened before.

Any help?

Thanks.

• Check for error in your browser and let us know what the console indicates.

That will give clues as to what's happening.

Does your project works in preview otherwise ?

Have you tried exporting it as website and hosting it online somewhere ? Does it have the same behavior or works ? What does the console say when testing this hosted version ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Does your game use physics at all ?

• Check for error in your browser and let us know what the console indicates.

That will give clues as to what's happening.

Does your project works in preview otherwise ?

Have you tried exporting it as website and hosting it online somewhere ? Does it have the same behavior or works ? What does the console say when testing this hosted version ?

Hey, Thanks for the reply.

It works perfectly when I preview the game and when I published it to the Scirra Arcade everything works out fine. It seems to only have issues when I'm uploading to the Chrome web store.

The errors I get when previewing and looking at the Developer tool in Chrome:

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: A call to lockOrientation() or unlockOrientation() canceled this call.

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: lockOrientation() is not available on this device.

Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: lockOrientation() is not available on this device.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)