touch scroll/zoom map

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
All popular touch mechanics - scrolling, zooming, swiping
  • > can you upload ur sample capx ? if you don't mind

>

[attachment=1:20ok5h6u][/attachment:20ok5h6u]

can u help me put a limit in zooming out? here's the sample capx in construct that i modify.

• >

> > can you upload ur sample capx ? if you don't mind

> >

> [attachment=2:22z0wn49][/attachment:22z0wn49]

>

can u help me put a limit in zooming out? here's the sample capx in construct that i modify.

[attachment=0:22z0wn49][/attachment:22z0wn49]

• There is a link to a CAPX in the 2nd comment

• , emoaeden How can set 1.0 scale zoom out and zoom in until 4.0? i mean when it starts scale is 1.0 then cannot be zoom out but when it zoom in when it zoom out it goes back to 1.0 scale?

• so did anyone have a working .caps file of zoom in/out using mobile touch ....

if so please send me the file as I have tried all the possibilities but still didn't for success ....

• I don't understand what it means for the layer to move out of the layer..

maximum and minimum shouldn't be that hard to set by adding conditions

to the touchzoom>=0 event.

-system compare two values : InitialScale * (TouchCurrentDistance / TouchStartDistance) <= MaximumScale (you have to set this number yourself)

-system compare two values : InitialScale * (TouchCurrentDistance / TouchStartDistance) <= MinimumScale (you have to set this number yourself as well)

If we use the above code then too how to calculate touchcurrentdistance & touchstartdistance ???

Could anyone put some light on this ?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > I don't understand what it means for the layer to move out of the layer..

>

> maximum and minimum shouldn't be that hard to set by adding conditions

> to the touchzoom>=0 event.

> -system compare two values : InitialScale * (TouchCurrentDistance / TouchStartDistance) <= MaximumScale (you have to set this number yourself)

> -system compare two values : InitialScale * (TouchCurrentDistance / TouchStartDistance) <= MinimumScale (you have to set this number yourself as well)

>

If we use the above code then too how to calculate touchcurrentdistance & touchstartdistance ???

Could anyone put some light on this ?

The code I provided was/is based on the zoom example shipped with C2..

Open the new project dialog and put zoom in the searchbox, you'll find it..

• Thanks for help me out .

But isn't their any simpler way to achieve this effect ?

• Thanks for help me out .

But isn't their any simpler way to achieve this effect ?

I think achieving it with 11 events is pretty good..

What part if it do you think should be simplified?

• LittleStain I got my problem solved with the zoom template from construct2 example scene .....

The zooming works fine . But as we zoom out everything properly scale but when I zoom in the scale even goes beyond the original size of the screen i.e. its get even smaller then the actual size of the screen ....

So how can I stop the zoom in to the actual size of the screen ..... so that player can't zoom in beyond the actual size of the screen .....

Hope I have explained the problem well ......

• You could add a condition to the zoom event..

system compare two values layout.scale < 1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)