(solved)Active Group based levels, how to?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
Advanced inventory mechanics for your RPG game (Array-based). Take Items, split them, pick up them, read the description
  • I have this kind of level system. I have a timer that waits for some time. (in this case 10 seconds, but later it will be more like 60 seconds)

Every "level" labeled sprite families has different enemies and when the timer goes off, the game will start spawning harder enemies, or old enemies with different rules. That's the basic idea of this.

I think this should work like this, but still it does not work. And I have no idea what's wrong with my events.

Now what the game does, it spawns enemies from Level_1, but when the timer (10 secods) goes off, it stops spawning anything and the game stops working. Of course half of it works, it should stop spawning level_1, but i have no idea why it does not activate 2th_level -group.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems like you have toggled your events to disabled, which means they won't run..

Toggle them back to enable them.

Then right click on the group 2th_level, choose edit and remove the "active on start"..

• Thank you sir!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)