School Project Final Senior Grade! Help Please!

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • So i'm making a top down shooter but I have to incorporate education purposes into my game so I wanted to make a easy thing where you find notes and then to get past the door you have to use the notes to answer the doors question but i have no clue how to apply this! any tips?

• when you say "...no clue how to apply..." are you having problems with the type of questions the door should ask? it could ask math questions [10+50= what] and a pop up screen comes with 3-4 answers and the player has to select the correct one.

or are you having problems implementing it? a portion of the game could be a top down shooter where to destroy enemies to collect a certain amount of XP and when you have enough XP points, then your ship warps to the door/gate way where you have to solve the riddle to get past?

not sure what you're having concerns with, but hope this help in a little way.

• I mean i have no clue how to do that. hyem

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • If someone could explain thatd be great!

• when you say "...no clue how to apply..." are you having problems with the type of questions the door should ask? it could ask math questions [10+50= what] and a pop up screen comes with 3-4 answers and the player has to select the correct one.

or are you having problems implementing it? a portion of the game could be a top down shooter where to destroy enemies to collect a certain amount of XP and when you have enough XP points, then your ship warps to the door/gate way where you have to solve the riddle to get past?

not sure what you're having concerns with, but hope this help in a little way.

Do you think you could show me how to do what you said above?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)