PLEASE HELP ME

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Ok so I need help with a game I am making

dropbox .com/s/2b2b4fk3568kofc/iPhone%20Screen.capx?dl=0

I want to make it where if the AppStore icon hits the other icons they destroy I have tried so many things but nothing is working

• Please respond to this post ASAP

• wrong url.

ALSO the name if this forum is "HOW DO I" that means you have to put a title who attract people who are going to help you.

D'ont JUST put "HELP ME"!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • imothep85

His url is fine - just remove spaces, and it downloads OK.

• Ok so I need help with a game I am making

www. dropbox .com/s/2b2b4fk3568kofc/iPhone%20Screen.capx?dl=0

I want to make it where if the AppStore icon hits the other icons they destroy I have tried so many things but nothing is working

Also I have been working on this game for about 2 months now and this bug has been annoying me so much! Oh and in the link I put there are spaces after the and .com

• well in the event sheet 1 you have to add the conditions destroy when in colision ....

• well in the event sheet 1 you have to add the conditions destroy when in colision ....

I did that but it did not work they collided and did not destroy

And page2-layout also uses event sheet one, so nothing happens there either..

select the layout on the right side of the editor and change the event sheet in it's properties on the left side..

I guess your game would benefit from setting the different apps as animationframes of 1 sprite and adding some extra conditions to make things more random too..

• i did exactly that and worked fine for me, add "destroy" to objects in event sheet 1

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)