Please Help collision Points Problem

0 favourites
  • 12 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • I have Adjusted the collision points exactly on the ground but this happens when i run the game

• I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

Splitting it up in several objects would be much better..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.

• I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.

Thank you for help

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads

I have seen the warning but i didnt care so its hard to split the round but iwill try to do it . thanks anyway

but if u have seen the wheels are dived into the ground too but i have made their collision to circle

sorry for my bad english

I have over 160 points

• If you post your .capx, users will be able to help you much easier and quicker.

• I have over 160 points

That is very, very wrong.

• > I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

> Splitting it up in several objects would be much better..

>

> I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.

>

I have over 160 points

I hope you mean reputation points on this forum..

• >

> > I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

> > Splitting it up in several objects would be much better..

> >

> > I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.

> >

> I have over 160 points

>

I hope you mean reputation points on this forum..

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation./quote]

So thats did that ?

• So thats did that ?

I'm guessing it is the main issue..

Sometimes listening to warnings isn't a bad thing..

• Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)