Playback of recorded things in an array

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
Supports 1D, 2D, 3D arrays. Import and export arrays in JSON format
  • Heya,

So I'm working on a game that involves playback of recorded sprites (based off of the example in this thread here: scirra.com/forum/replay-like-meatboy_topic61661_page1.html). The original example is great, but I'm interested in adding to it. Specifically, I'm trying to figure out how to make it playback bullet objects spawned from the player sprite.

I've gotten it to save and playback the location of bullets using arrays similar to the ones already in place for the recording of the people sprites, but I'm finding that some bullets go missing during the playback. Additionally, there's some weird stuff going on at the top of the screen (bullets flying around up there during recording/playback), so I think something is wrong with my array.

I have a capx file here, and you can take a look at an online version here. Move with WASD, shoot projectiles with SPACE, and jump off the edge of the screen to trigger playback.

Anybody know what I'm doing wrong? I'm particularly interested in what R0J0hound thinks, since he made the original one

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)