Outside Documents/Languages that C2 Supports?

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Implement multi-language translation inside your game effortlessly with the language.translate plugin!
  • Apologies for the potentially very dumb question. It's done out of curiosity.

I was working on a text based game and I was curious if there were plugins that support outside files/languages? And trying to figure out which would be best.

For example, I know there is a way to support the excellent XML and CSV files.

I was curious if there was a way to use Typescript(Javascript), Python, ect. Or if there are any other interesting languages.

Any creative suggestions?

Is it better to type everything in a single text document rather than fooling with creating a ton of events in native C2 visual editor?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Apologies for the potentially very dumb question. It's done out of curiosity.

I was working on a text based game and I was curious if there were plugins that support outside files/languages? And trying to figure out which would be best.

For example, I know there is a way to support the excellent XML and CSV files.

I was curious if there was a way to use Typescript(Javascript), Python, ect. Or if there are any other interesting languages.

Any creative suggestions?

Is it better to type everything in a single text document rather than fooling with creating a ton of events in native C2 visual editor?

You can use JSON, Lua or Javascript to my knowledge, And I'd recommend large amounts of text be written outside of c2 events directly due to how easily that would get confusing to edit

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)