my crosswalk problem

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • hy .... guys .. i'm from indonesia ... i made my game with costruct 2 and i covert to apk with crosswalk in intel xdk but the size of a game so higher ...

the question is ... can i reduce the size of my game ???

i

hope you know what i mean ..

sorry for bad english ...

• Don't ever use Crosswalk. It is only compatible with around 100 devices. Always build directly as Android in the Intel XDK program,

My game went from 40 MB down to 4 MB.

• Unfortunately Crosswalk is quite large in size. However, it will add roughly 10MB or something around that range. So that would mean your game assets alone are roughly 40MB. You might want to try reducing the size of your game, you can reduce it substantially if you manually compress our images used in the game.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Don't ever use Crosswalk. It is only compatible with around 100 devices. Always build directly as Android in the Intel XDK program,

Crosswalk is compatible with WAY more than 100 devices. With the normal Android export you get way worse performance and lack many features that Crosswalk supports.

That is, UNLESS you intent to only target Android versions with Lollipop or higher. Those have Crosswalk technology built in.

• what should i do to convert my game to the APK ???

Sorry for my bad english ..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)