Mode 7 Perspective Plugin HELP

0 favourites
  • 11 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • So Im using the Mode7 Perspective and Ground plugins by rex, and I need some help. The example project works just fine, Im able to move things and do whatever I want with it. But Im trying to use it as part of the background in a game Im making and its just not working. The Mode7 ground is working fine, but for some reason the Objects aren't appearing where they should.

Can anyone help me?

(Event Sheet. The Position is being set by the object itself, not events)

(In game, not appearing. I've tried it in many positions and none have allowed it to show up)

• hi, buddy I am making my own space harrier type game with the ground plugin and I found the same problem had to put the origin point on the bottom of the ground sprite and then flip it to make it look correct but once I did that it would never appear where it was in editor to make the sprite appear at the bottom of the screen I had to place it in the middle of the editor.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • hi, buddy I am making my own space harrier type game with the ground plugin and I found the same problem had to put the origin point on the bottom of the ground sprite and then flip it to make it look correct but once I did that it would never appear where it was in editor to make the sprite appear at the bottom of the screen I had to place it in the middle of the editor.

Do you mean for the objects? Cause my Ground and Sky works fine. Its objects that I want in the background using the Perspective plugin that dont work.

• oh sorry, buddy I not had that problem and I don't think I can help you.

• oh sorry, buddy I not had that problem and I don't think I can help you.

Alright, no worries. Any chance you could share how your objects work? Like how your ground moves and how they're placed?

• I will do one better I will send PM with a like to a copy of my game you can take a look at it

(edit) ok turns out they got rid of the private message function...well that's irritating

here is the link let me know when you got it so I can delete the link

• I downloaded it. Thank you for your help!

• Did it help? could you figure out why I didn't have any problem but you did?

• Im actually unable to open it, theres an issue with the moveto plugin

• god dam it I forgot about that you will need the moveto plugin to get it working it is a very useful plug in if you want it you can get it here

c2rexplugins.weebly.com/rex_moveto.html

• god dam it I forgot about that you will need the moveto plugin to get it working it is a very useful plug in if you want it you can get it here

https://c2rexplugins.weebly.com/rex_moveto.html

Im aware that I need that, but it gives me an error when C2 loads. Does MoveTo have any other dependencies?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)