"Is In Touch" not affecting variables

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Easily store, modify, read and manipulate colors with Color Variables!
  • I'm trying to rotate an object via lerp. I'm using a variable for the 0 to 1 range. While holding down on one of two buttons, the value is to go up or down between that range. Before I even get to the management of the angles and rotation and all, I'm not even getting a response from the input while touching these objects.

As you can see, I have some events/actions toggled disabled. Those parts were actually working fine, so I know that it's not my setup, per se. For whatever reason, I cannot get the same touch controls to affect the variable's value.

Does anyone see what I'm apparently missing? Thank you for your input!

• Those events work. (Attachments are down again, so I can't include the demo I made from those same events, but it worked fine). There must be something elsewhere interfering.

• blackhornet - Hmm... Well, thank you for checking it out. I'll send a capx if I'm still having issues...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • blackhornet - Further testing shows that On Touch Object works just fine. It's the Is Touching Object that's the problem. It doesn't like the continuous nature of it, even when I add a time delay.

• ...strange... It appears the problem wasn't at all with the programming but the fact that I wasn't testing on my PHONE. I was using the mouse on my computer. Oh, well. It's working now.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)