I cannot for the life of me figure this out.

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • I have been looking at this for almost 2 hours. Nothing I do can fix it. Please, please, help. So you can swipe the cars to make them faster. Tap them to stop them. Tap them again to make them go. But for some reason, when you tap cars coming up or down to make them start again they turn right or left. I have NO IDEA what is causing this. This is absolutely infuriating me. If someone can figure it out I will love you forever.

Here's the capx. Oh and my uploads to dropbox give me a black screen. Wonderfull.

By downloading this, you are agreeing you use it for your own works without asking.

the capx

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I can't open the capx because I'm on my phone, but are you using the bullet behavior?

If you are the save the angle of motion of the cars to an instance variable before you stop it and set it again from the variable when you start it.

I think a search for "bullet behavior" and "moving right" may lead to the topics on why this happens.

• agree wut?

• I can't open the capx because I'm on my phone, but are you using the bullet behavior?

If you are the save the angle of motion of the cars to an instance variable before you stop it and set it again from the variable when you start it.

I think a search for "bullet behavior" and "moving right" may lead to the topics on why this happens.

I am and I have tried that solution but it's having almost no affect for me as it affect wrong instance or I can't identify the part at which it happens...

• Make sure you set the angleofmotion after setting the speed.

Or you can disable the bullet behavior instead of setting speed to 0 and re-enable it when you touch the car again.

I can't open the capx since it uses swing plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)