How would I make a rope swing?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
In this game, players manipulate threads to match the given patterns, solving intricate puzzles along the way.
  • I want to get an idea for how plausible this would be to create. The idea is that the player can shoot a rope at a designated area, then swing from there to the other side, similar to the rope swings in Sonic 3 but the player can make them spawn at certain locations. Would this be a possibility in Construct 2? If so what would be the best approach to making this kind of system?

All help appreciated!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I want to get an idea for how plausible this would be to create. The idea is that the player can shoot a rope at a designated area, then swing from there to the other side, similar to the rope swings in Sonic 3 but the player can make them spawn at certain locations. Would this be a possibility in Construct 2? If so what would be the best approach to making this kind of system?

All help appreciated!

Have you tried the Search facility?

Throws up lots of threads, some with example .capx attached.

• > I want to get an idea for how plausible this would be to create. The idea is that the player can shoot a rope at a designated area, then swing from there to the other side, similar to the rope swings in Sonic 3 but the player can make them spawn at certain locations. Would this be a possibility in Construct 2? If so what would be the best approach to making this kind of system?

>

> All help appreciated!

>

Have you tried the facility?

Throws up lots of threads, some with example .capx attached.

Thanks man!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)