How do WE integrate the 360x180 panorama into a layout?

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
  • I have found an amazing thing built in .js like our projects. Take a look at this link and let's discuss if it is possible to create a layout like this?!

I am shocked how easy it looks. I tried to save the page after oppening this link but it saved a simple .js file which is minified I see.

on.bubb.li/0a19wx8apn5n7hxwgd/

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Well here's one js library to do that:

http://chrisbateman.github.io/spherical/

The only thing you'll need to use it is a full 360x180 panorama, broken up into the six sides of a cubic projection. Generating a cubic projection isn't too tricky with Hugin.

Include the JS and CSS, make a <div> for it to live in, and instantiate it:

new Spherical({

container: '#pano',

front: 'images/front.jpg',

back: 'images/back.jpg',

left: 'images/left.jpg',

right: 'images/right.jpg',

top: 'images/top.jpg',

bottom: 'images/bottom.jpg'

});

• I tried to open in Firefox and Chrome, and the Image from the link keeps being static. Doesn't move at all. But I am glad it is possible. A little bit of study and I will understand how to combine it with our great C2...

• It works for me in chrome..

You just have to holde the left mouse button over the picture and move..

• it worked for me from my android Firefox also. Chrome on Desktop show it also better then Firefox..dont know why..

so, we need to make a plugin to be able to use this in a layout or how can it be integrated in a c2 project? and will it be possible to add additional events on such a layout? for example buttons which have actions not related to only to only this spheric script?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)