How do I use the educational license?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
A space themed game with high quality 2D graphics and addictive music that provide hours of fun
  • Hey guys,

sorry if this is a rather stupid question, however I don't find a solution to this problem:

My school owns a educational license for Construct2, however I can't get it to work on my PC.

My professor gave us the following information regarding the license:

• License type
    • Product
    • Licensed to
    • Comment
    • Timestamp

-Hash

Obviously I won't post the personal information

The question is now: wat? I only saw the option to import a license file in C2, so... how do I get this license file ?

Thanks in advance!

Happy Coding

• The education license comes in two forms :

* On-site license : The license can be installed on location of the institute itself, on as many computers as the school possesses/wants.

* Take-home license: The license is issued individually for the student. One take-home license per student and the license is valid as long as the school's on-site license is valid/subscribed for.

Then as far as using the license itself you can refer to this manual article.

It sounds like perhaps your teacher gave you a license which is supposed to be on-site, which goes against the terms of the license and should not be something to be done.

So be sure to confirm with your teacher if he's providing you a take-home license for your own personal usage, or if he's attempting to give away on-site licenses which he should not and could get him and the institute he works for in troubles.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hey there,

thanks for the fast reply. I'm gonna ask the teacher asap to clear the situation.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)