How do I use the cranberrygame_CordovaFacebook_2.0.27 plugin

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Ive download the cranberrygame_CordovaFacebook_2.0.27 plugin but it seems i am doing something wrong.

All i want to do is when the player touches the FB icon, he would post a link for the app to Facebook.

So, i imported the plugin, and added action Touch-->on touch gesture on FBicon-->CordovaFacebook-->Prompt wall post link this app

I export, go to xdk, edit the script and copy/paste appid appname etc, build apk, install to my phone but when i touch the FB icon, nothing happens!

Please someone help me...i already have my game on Google play but i want to update it!

Thanks in advance..

• At CordovaFacebook-->login do i have to change "email, public_profile, user_friends" with something else?

I dont know what am i doing wrong..

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • the plugin should of included a tutorial an template have you taken a look at those to make sure you using the right events. also you might get more help with this in the cranberry plugin thread or his google community since it's a third party plugin

plugins-plugins-for-construct2-powered-by-cordova_t109586

https://plus.google.com/communities/117 ... 5005605917

• Thank you very much for the reply!

The tutorial says NOTHING about the events!!

It shows how to add the plugin and right after that it jumps to XDK!

All i want to do is when the player touches the FB icon, he would post a link for the app to Facebook

Is there any other way apart from CordovaFacebook plugin?

I am using XDK/Crosswalk to build.

Thanks again..

• you can call direct link with browser plugin

• Wouldnt that open facebook in the browser? Thats better than nothing of course but id prefer opening facebook with the fb app..

• Anyone out there (beside the creators) who made it work?

Its driving me crazy!!

I know it must be something very easy but i cant find it so far!

Is there another plugin that does the same thing building with crosswalk?

Edit

Ok, cranberrygame gave me some advice (thank you very much) and i saw i had the old script from phonegap. I change it with the new cordova.

Now it tries to connect to FB but then it does nothing and drops back in the game..

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)