How do I use html5 to the fullest

0 favourites
  • 7 posts
From the Asset Store
Jump on the mole rats and see how far you can go!
  • Im newer to html5 what are some cool things it has over flash can games be genrally bigger than flash what does hardware accelerated mean and can I make games that wouldnt be possible in flash graphics wise

• Thank you

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • One more question the game reven was heading to wii u on an html5 framework could i get get the same preformance on computer browsers

• Well now that might depend on the computer don't you think?

• Im newer to html5 what are some cool things it has over flash can games be generally bigger than flash what does hardware accelerated mean and can I make games that wouldn't be possible in flash graphics wise

yes html5 games can be as big as 10kb or 10 gb or bigger files, but the issue is you have to host it cause then it wold become a mmorpg, and most of the sizes is the images/sounds etc its not having limitation to the size.

yes you'd be doing games that can be done in flash also but potentially in html5 your game will perform better on most of devices, but slower on old computers that are like 15 years old....... , since uses webgl and all those cool things, hardware accelerated ? depends on what you mean , but just the term means, that your game, processes and graphics will be using a cache and the users will be playing from their on computer using their cpu/gpu/hdd in the most simple way so you can understand (even though some might have a brain fart... hdd do matter... comparing a SSD to a HDD powered machine ... its sky limit vs ... a empty sea shell... that floats around...)

so yes, going html5 its the best way, but its a continues improving technology, so it may have problems, but also work around. So go for it you'll find C2 being easy to use, and fun in same time, if you will learn the basic string to it, its just Lightning fast to build games

• Thank you

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)