How do I stop a physics object?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • Hello. I have a player with the physics behavior and i have a platform with the solid behavior and the platform is supposed to stop the player falling out of the layout and getting a game over, but the ball falls BELOW the platform even though the platform has the solid behavior. The platform is meant to hold the ball still while the player gets ready and if the platform wasn't there, the player will get a game over immediately!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I have a player with the physics behavior and i have a platform with the solid behavior

Physics behavior

.. Physics won't respond to objects with the Solid or Jumpthru behaviors. These behaviors are totally redundant when using Physics and have no effect. Instead, use the Immovable property...

so..you nedd to add Physics behavior to platform also...and set to Immovable...

• > I have a player with the physics behavior and i have a platform with the solid behavior

>

> scirra.com/manual/98/physics Physics behavior

> .. Physics won't respond to objects with the Solid or Jumpthru behaviors. These behaviors are totally redundant when using Physics and have no effect. Instead, use the Immovable property...

>

so..you nedd to add Physics behavior to platform also...and set to Immovable...

Didn't read the manual, thank you!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)