How do I SHARE SCORE on Facebook & Twitter?

0 favourites
  • thanks Kyatric ,

it is possible compratir the score on facebook , being a game android , windows phone , or ios ?

if so I would not find it anywhere a tutorial ,,

if not possible , to share, I remove my share button app .. .

sorry for my English..

• Using the browser object and using the URLs provided by Facebook and Twitter will allow you to post and share whatever you want from your game.

Use the "Open URL in new window" action and provide the appropriate URL/message.

myVariable is a variable (possibly global) that value is either text or numbers.

For Twitter :

"twitter://post?text=" & urlencode("My message with #hashtags and directed 

and concatening " & myVariable & " as a value.")[/code:1517j5yf][/p] [/p] For FaceBook[/p] [code:1517j5yf]"https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?app_id=APP_ID_SECRET_KEY&sdk=joey&u=" & urlEncode("URL_THAT_SHARES_AND_IS_SET_IN_THE_FB_APP_TO_SHARE) & "&picture="& UrlEncode("URL_TO_YOUR_PICTURE_APP_IF_YOU_HAVE_SOME") &"&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button&quote=My message with #hashtags and concatening " & myVariableValue & " as a value."[/code:1517j5yf][/p] [/p] You have to know though that on iOS/some mobiles for this to work, you have to use the button plugin only that will count as a user action.[/p] Using CSS it is possible to make the button invisible under/over a sprite and still have a good looking app, but this all depends on your program.[/p]

Hello! Thank you for advice!

What is app_id=APP_ID_SECRET_KEY in facebook url?

Need i to register my Android app in facebook developers?

• hello Kyatric this method not found in cocoon? how add plugin "browser" in cocoon,thanks

• hello Kyatric this method not found in cocoon? how add plugin "browser" in cocoon,thanks

• manuelsanmartin: I don't know, cocoon is not supported officially.

It should have the standard plugin browser's functionalities working by default though.

• In cocoon io download the Native Share plugin and you'll be able to share your score on multiple apps, works on ios too

• still giving me some F****S**** i can't add just a stupid score to facebook tried, tried and tried AGAIN the BASIC tutorial is definitely OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING WITH FACEBOOK IN 2015 !!!!

ALSO if you LOOK the DEVELOPER side of facebook for an APP is NO MORE THE SAME AS THE TUTORIAL LOT OF THING HAS CHANGED!!!!

imothep85

Hey did you solved it?

Now I have problem with android in cocoon io. Button is not working, You can click it.

• > still giving me some F****S**** i can't add just a stupid score to facebook tried, tried and tried AGAIN the BASIC tutorial is definitely OUTDATED AND NOT WORKING WITH FACEBOOK IN 2015 !!!!

> ALSO if you LOOK the DEVELOPER side of facebook for an APP is NO MORE THE SAME AS THE TUTORIAL LOT OF THING HAS CHANGED!!!!

>

imothep85

Hey did you solved it?

Now I have problem with android in cocoon io. Button is not working, You can click it.

In cocoon io download the Native Share plugin and you'll be able to share your score on multiple apps, works on ios too

Nice, but when it's happend. What user should do to get this share window? And is it possible to give him reward for share?

• Kyatric

Using the browser object and using the URLs provided by Facebook and Twitter will allow you to post and share whatever you want from your game.

Use the "Open URL in new window" action and provide the appropriate URL/message.

myVariable is a variable (possibly global) that value is either text or numbers.

For Twitter :

"twitter://post?text=" & urlencode("My message with #hashtags and directed 

and concatening " & myVariable & " as a value.")[/code:2sdqrmuw][/p] [/p] For FaceBook[/p] [code:2sdqrmuw]"https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?app_id=APP_ID_SECRET_KEY&sdk=joey&u=" & urlEncode("URL_THAT_SHARES_AND_IS_SET_IN_THE_FB_APP_TO_SHARE) & "&picture="& UrlEncode("URL_TO_YOUR_PICTURE_APP_IF_YOU_HAVE_SOME") &"&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button&quote=My message with #hashtags and concatening " & myVariableValue & " as a value."[/code:2sdqrmuw][/p] [/p] You have to know though that on iOS/some mobiles for this to work, you have to use the button plugin only that will count as a user action.[/p] Using CSS it is possible to make the button invisible under/over a sprite and still have a good looking app, but this all depends on your program.[/p]

Is this works like googles maps URL method (https://www.google.com/maps/search/?api=1&query=)... first targets APP and then if app is not installed opens in browser or it directly opens browser regardles of APP being installed?

• irina: This is a link in a browser.

By default, it should be considered and opened as a link in the browser (the browser that is already executing your application by the way).

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • ...so its not opening a default APP?

I was hoping that it works like that google map URL method iw posted, where that URL first try to open google maps APP (if you have it installed) and then (if theres no APP installed) opens google map in browser.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)