How do I select collision polygons in tilemaps?

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
A set of retro 16-Bit Neon UI elements to make your menus pop!
  • Hi,

today I tried some things with "Tilemap", but the thing that makes me sad is that I have some ramps and other stuff in "Tilemap" that are not overall solid, but just half solid, etc. [quote:1wp8e826]Is there any way to select collision polygons in "Tilemap" or not?

• Hi,

today I tried some things with "Tilemap", but the thing that makes me sad is that I have some ramps and other stuff in "Tilemap" that are not overall solid, but just half solid, etc. [quote:6vbi77k3]Is there any way to select collision polygons in "Tilemap" or not?

Have you read the manual entry for Tilemap, specifically the Tilemap Bar section?

It has this section which may be what you want:

[quote:6vbi77k3]Edit tile collision polygon: with a single tile in the tileset selected, click this button to edit that tile's collision polygon. Alternatively double-click a tile in the tileset. When testing for collisions with the tilemap object, the collision polygon will be used wherever that tile appears in the tilemap. If a collision polygon has set (and it is not the default bounding box), the collision polygon will be outlined in red while hovering the mouse over that tile in the Tilemap bar.

• Yeah..., but can I edit multiple tiles?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Double click the tile in the tilemap bar.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)