How do I reverse bullet in spawn action

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
This pack contains 10 types of bullet effects, with different shapes and colors.
  • Hi

I want reverse moving bullet in spawn action. How do it ?

It moves to right but I want move to left without any angle

File:

iranbm.com/sample1.capx

• Make the speed negative. In your example -400.

• Make the speed negative. In your example -400.

Thanks

Problem fixed in sample file

But I cant fix it in my main project

please see it

iranbm.com/saadat111.capx

is this a bug?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • It seems that setting the speed to negative only works if the setting 'set angle' is disabled or that the object that spawns the bullet has itself an angle of zero. Don't know if this is a bug.

If you want that your bullet flies in the opposite direction that the object is facing you need to turn the object that the bullet spawns.

you could use in your second example: 'Sprite| Rotate 180 degrees (counter-)clockwise' when the condition triggers where you want to shoot the bullet in the opposite direction.

• It seems that setting the speed to negative only works if the setting 'set angle' is disabled or that the object that spawns the bullet has itself an angle of zero. Don't know if this is a bug.

If you want that your bullet flies in the opposite direction that the object is facing you need to turn the object that the bullet spawns.

you could use in your second example: 'Sprite| Rotate 180 degrees (counter-)clockwise' when the condition triggers where you want to shoot the bullet in the opposite direction.

Thanks solved

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)