How do I put my Game in Wordpress

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
five golem elements Sprites Sheet.Best for enemy or villain game characters.
  • Hello,

I want to include my Game in my Wordpress Blog.. Now the Question, how can I put my Game in my Wordpress Blog?

Any Ideas?

• just like on any other webpage, by including the html code generated by c2 and uploading all the files to your hosting.

It is better to do that on a page rather than a post - manual editing of template for page might be needed.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Open either a new page or a post and insert the following code:

<div style="text-align: center;">
    <iframe style="float: inherit;" src="http://zoytek.co.uk/fgl/worm-copter/index.html" width="420" height="630"></iframe>
    </div>
    [/code:1fcasjm2]

The web address in the iframe needs to point to where your game files are located. If you do a normal HTML5 export with C2, you can control the width and the height with the iframe dimensions. 

The aligment for the iframe is inhetited from the parent <div>, which will center the iframe in this case.
  • aquinn

So I just have to upload my game datas in a random location on my FTP?

• PlasmaGames2013 Not random, use FTP to create a folder and transfer your files into there.

I use FireFTP which is a browser extension to Firefox, easy to use and free.

[Edit] Actually there are probably lots of FTP/File and folder manager plugins for Wordpress, but I've not used any.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)