How do I move any object around

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
This is a single chapter from the "Construct Starter Kit Collection". It is the Student Workbook for its Workshop.
  • I'm on the layout, and whenever I try to move something around, it often snaps back to it's original position, and sometimes it goes into different layers. This happens with many projects that I work on.

How do I simply just move something around? I mean anything, on the layout.

• I'm not sure how to help you, your object is moving to other layers? you have to go out of your way to do that, it doesn't just glitch out like that. and it goes back to its original position? your game is possessed.

My guess is you have a behavior, or plugin that is interfering with something.

Can we see capx, or video?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I'm on the layout, and whenever I try to move something around, it often snaps back to it's original position, and sometimes it goes into different layers. This happens with many projects that I work on.

How do I simply just move something around? I mean anything, on the layout.

Yeah cs2curious is right, It might be an external conflict causing Construct 2 to malfunction. Before you do anything else. First, disable / Uninstall all your plugins. Second, check your events if there is something wrong. Lastly, if nothing works then you need to uninstall and update or reinstall your Construct 2.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)